<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6640410231733927854?origin\x3dhttps://amandaadnama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feels like I'm barely breathing .
hello,

Hi. my name is chengjiahuiamanda. and i like shitty colours and basketballs. and the piano.im a christian. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
God bless,
loves amanda.
i will,


ShoutMix chat widget

give up,

♥ wcc-students ministry
♥ Kelyn
♥ Lewis
♥ Zara
♥ Melissa
♥ Cherie
♥ Siwen
♥ Messenger of Faith
♥ Elysa
♥ Peiyun
♥ Campus Impact
♥ Ben
♥ Shaun
♥ Dena
♥ Mitch
♥ Min hui
♥ Gerard
♥ Bball girls batch 07'
♥ DHS BBall Official
♥ Rae
♥ Christina#
♥ Jingmeii
♥ Jiaqi
♥ Nicole
♥ Toby &Fraser
♥ Fraser
♥ Zhen Wen
♥ WeiHeng
♥ Jing Zhi
♥ Melissa
♥ Ann
♥ Xinyi
♥ florence
♥ Hunghui
♥ Seehian
♥ Jiahui
♥ Lichang
♥ Dinah
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Qianye
♥ Novia
♥ Rachel snr
♥ Sarah
♥ 2'Antlia
♥ 2'Beltrix
♥ 2'Cresmic
♥ 2'Delphinus
♥ 2'Enive (:
♥ 2'Fornax
♥ 2'Gemma
♥ 2'Hydrus
♥ 2'Izare
♥ 2'Jubix
♥ 2'Kezo
♥ 2' Lectra
♥ Jen
♥ Meiyi
♥ Sarah
♥ Regina
♥ Sofina
♥ kimberly
♥ cassandra
♥ clar
♥ huangtao
♥ yiting
♥ enya
♥ shuqi
♥ gladys
♥ nicky
♥ Xin tian
♥ Swee Yee
♥ Zhi hao
♥ sean tan
♥ amanda chia
♥ Chingyun
♥ Charmaine Lee
♥ Charmaine Neo
♥ Elaine
♥ Grace
♥ Jamie
♥ Joanna
♥ Natalie
♥ Sophin
♥ Tabitha
♥ Gerald
♥ 3Classified
♥ 3Donuts
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3Hitler
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3ITE
♥ 3Kopitiam
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3Matrix
♥ Dionne
♥ Zhenting
♥ Ang Shuang
♥ Isabel
♥ Si Jia
♥ XinXin
♥ Pinky
♥ 602- class of 2006
♥ Wei Xin
♥ Tessa
♥ Yvette
♥ Erina
♥ Tay Lin
♥ Kai Jun
♥ Yi Ru
♥ Vanessa
♥ Yi Yun
♥ Limin
♥ Pearl
♥ Hui Feng
♥ Bryan
♥ Jingyan
♥ Jason
♥ Zhi Xiang
♥ Clarence
♥ De Rui
♥ Dylan
♥ Yen lin
♥ Jian ming
♥ Jerlyn
♥ Grace Yap
♥ Wan Qi
♥ Jane
♥ Kaiying
♥ Si Yun
♥ Amanda Tan
♥ Charis
♥ Samantha Quek
♥ Zi En
♥ Cheng Yee
♥ Christine Tan
♥ Hong Yi
♥ Shawn
♥ Huberg
♥ Toufiq
♥ Gloria Pang
♥ Adalie
♥ Deborah
♥ Natalie wee
♥ Victoria Pang
♥ Hongjin
♥ Daryl
♥ Shadi
♥

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
everything.

Dsgn'r : Czwelinked-
&& : Basecodes
Monday, September 29, 2008

Learning To Fall
Today is the day
The worst day of my life
You're so content it hurts me
I don't know why
The cost of misery
Is at an all time high
I keep it hidden
Close to the surface in sight

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Could you be with him?
Or was it just a lie?
He doesn't catch you like I do
And you don't know why
You change your clothes and your hair
But I can't change your mind
Oh, I'm uninvited
So unrequited now

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Words screaming in my head
Why did you leave?
And I can't stop dreaming
Watching you and him
When it should have been
It should have been me

Today is the day
The worst day of my life

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Whoa (I'm learning to fall, I can't hardly breathe)
(I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me)
Tell me that you know, it should have been me)
Whoa (Don't try this at home, You said you don't see)
I don't want to know that you know, it should've been me
Whoa (I'm learning to fall, I can't hardly breathe)
(I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me)
Tell me that you know, it should have been me
Whoa (Don't try this at home, You said you don't see)
I don't want to know that you know, it should've been me