<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6640410231733927854?origin\x3dhttps://amandaadnama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feels like I'm barely breathing .
hello,

Hi. my name is chengjiahuiamanda. and i like shitty colours and basketballs. and the piano.im a christian. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
God bless,
loves amanda.
i will,


ShoutMix chat widget

give up,

♥ wcc-students ministry
♥ Kelyn
♥ Lewis
♥ Zara
♥ Melissa
♥ Cherie
♥ Siwen
♥ Messenger of Faith
♥ Elysa
♥ Peiyun
♥ Campus Impact
♥ Ben
♥ Shaun
♥ Dena
♥ Mitch
♥ Min hui
♥ Gerard
♥ Bball girls batch 07'
♥ DHS BBall Official
♥ Rae
♥ Christina#
♥ Jingmeii
♥ Jiaqi
♥ Nicole
♥ Toby &Fraser
♥ Fraser
♥ Zhen Wen
♥ WeiHeng
♥ Jing Zhi
♥ Melissa
♥ Ann
♥ Xinyi
♥ florence
♥ Hunghui
♥ Seehian
♥ Jiahui
♥ Lichang
♥ Dinah
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Qianye
♥ Novia
♥ Rachel snr
♥ Sarah
♥ 2'Antlia
♥ 2'Beltrix
♥ 2'Cresmic
♥ 2'Delphinus
♥ 2'Enive (:
♥ 2'Fornax
♥ 2'Gemma
♥ 2'Hydrus
♥ 2'Izare
♥ 2'Jubix
♥ 2'Kezo
♥ 2' Lectra
♥ Jen
♥ Meiyi
♥ Sarah
♥ Regina
♥ Sofina
♥ kimberly
♥ cassandra
♥ clar
♥ huangtao
♥ yiting
♥ enya
♥ shuqi
♥ gladys
♥ nicky
♥ Xin tian
♥ Swee Yee
♥ Zhi hao
♥ sean tan
♥ amanda chia
♥ Chingyun
♥ Charmaine Lee
♥ Charmaine Neo
♥ Elaine
♥ Grace
♥ Jamie
♥ Joanna
♥ Natalie
♥ Sophin
♥ Tabitha
♥ Gerald
♥ 3Classified
♥ 3Donuts
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3Hitler
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3ITE
♥ 3Kopitiam
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3Matrix
♥ Dionne
♥ Zhenting
♥ Ang Shuang
♥ Isabel
♥ Si Jia
♥ XinXin
♥ Pinky
♥ 602- class of 2006
♥ Wei Xin
♥ Tessa
♥ Yvette
♥ Erina
♥ Tay Lin
♥ Kai Jun
♥ Yi Ru
♥ Vanessa
♥ Yi Yun
♥ Limin
♥ Pearl
♥ Hui Feng
♥ Bryan
♥ Jingyan
♥ Jason
♥ Zhi Xiang
♥ Clarence
♥ De Rui
♥ Dylan
♥ Yen lin
♥ Jian ming
♥ Jerlyn
♥ Grace Yap
♥ Wan Qi
♥ Jane
♥ Kaiying
♥ Si Yun
♥ Amanda Tan
♥ Charis
♥ Samantha Quek
♥ Zi En
♥ Cheng Yee
♥ Christine Tan
♥ Hong Yi
♥ Shawn
♥ Huberg
♥ Toufiq
♥ Gloria Pang
♥ Adalie
♥ Deborah
♥ Natalie wee
♥ Victoria Pang
♥ Hongjin
♥ Daryl
♥ Shadi
♥

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
everything.

Dsgn'r : Czwelinked-
&& : Basecodes
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

too many stuff happenening now a days.
no time to blog. in a v bad mood.


Hilary Duff-

Raise Your Voice
Someone's Watching Over Me

[Verse 1]
I found myself today,
Oh, I found myself and ran away,
But something pulled me back,
The voice of reason I forgot I had,
All I know is you're not here to say,
What you always used to say,
But it's written in the sky tonight,

[Chorus]
So I won't give up,
No, I won't break down,
Sooner than it seems life turns around,
And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong,
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe,
Someone's watching over me.

[Verse 2]
I've seen that ray of light,
And it's shinin'on my destiny,
Shining all the time,
And i won't be afraid,
To follow everywhere it's taking me,
All I know is yesterday is gone,
And right now I belong,
To this moment to my dreams

[Chorus]
So, I won't give up,
No, I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around,
And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong,
Cause when I'm standing in the dark i'll still believe
That someones watching over me

[Verse 3]
And it doesn't matter what people say,
And it doesn't matter how long it takes,
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high,
And it only matters how true you are,
Be true to yourself and follow your heart.

[Chorus]
So I won't give up,
No, I won't break down,
Sooner than it seems life turns around,
And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong,
'Cause when I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe,
That I won't give up,
No I won't break down,
Sooner than it seems life turns around,
And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong,
'Cuase when I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe,
That someone's watching over,
Somesones watching over,
That someones watching over me,
Yeah, Yeah,Oh oh oh oh,oh oh oh oh,oh oh oh,oh,
Someone's watching over me.