<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6640410231733927854?origin\x3dhttps://amandaadnama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feels like I'm barely breathing .
hello,

Hi. my name is chengjiahuiamanda. and i like shitty colours and basketballs. and the piano.im a christian. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
God bless,
loves amanda.
i will,


ShoutMix chat widget

give up,

♥ wcc-students ministry
♥ Kelyn
♥ Lewis
♥ Zara
♥ Melissa
♥ Cherie
♥ Siwen
♥ Messenger of Faith
♥ Elysa
♥ Peiyun
♥ Campus Impact
♥ Ben
♥ Shaun
♥ Dena
♥ Mitch
♥ Min hui
♥ Gerard
♥ Bball girls batch 07'
♥ DHS BBall Official
♥ Rae
♥ Christina#
♥ Jingmeii
♥ Jiaqi
♥ Nicole
♥ Toby &Fraser
♥ Fraser
♥ Zhen Wen
♥ WeiHeng
♥ Jing Zhi
♥ Melissa
♥ Ann
♥ Xinyi
♥ florence
♥ Hunghui
♥ Seehian
♥ Jiahui
♥ Lichang
♥ Dinah
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Qianye
♥ Novia
♥ Rachel snr
♥ Sarah
♥ 2'Antlia
♥ 2'Beltrix
♥ 2'Cresmic
♥ 2'Delphinus
♥ 2'Enive (:
♥ 2'Fornax
♥ 2'Gemma
♥ 2'Hydrus
♥ 2'Izare
♥ 2'Jubix
♥ 2'Kezo
♥ 2' Lectra
♥ Jen
♥ Meiyi
♥ Sarah
♥ Regina
♥ Sofina
♥ kimberly
♥ cassandra
♥ clar
♥ huangtao
♥ yiting
♥ enya
♥ shuqi
♥ gladys
♥ nicky
♥ Xin tian
♥ Swee Yee
♥ Zhi hao
♥ sean tan
♥ amanda chia
♥ Chingyun
♥ Charmaine Lee
♥ Charmaine Neo
♥ Elaine
♥ Grace
♥ Jamie
♥ Joanna
♥ Natalie
♥ Sophin
♥ Tabitha
♥ Gerald
♥ 3Classified
♥ 3Donuts
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3Hitler
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3ITE
♥ 3Kopitiam
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3Matrix
♥ Dionne
♥ Zhenting
♥ Ang Shuang
♥ Isabel
♥ Si Jia
♥ XinXin
♥ Pinky
♥ 602- class of 2006
♥ Wei Xin
♥ Tessa
♥ Yvette
♥ Erina
♥ Tay Lin
♥ Kai Jun
♥ Yi Ru
♥ Vanessa
♥ Yi Yun
♥ Limin
♥ Pearl
♥ Hui Feng
♥ Bryan
♥ Jingyan
♥ Jason
♥ Zhi Xiang
♥ Clarence
♥ De Rui
♥ Dylan
♥ Yen lin
♥ Jian ming
♥ Jerlyn
♥ Grace Yap
♥ Wan Qi
♥ Jane
♥ Kaiying
♥ Si Yun
♥ Amanda Tan
♥ Charis
♥ Samantha Quek
♥ Zi En
♥ Cheng Yee
♥ Christine Tan
♥ Hong Yi
♥ Shawn
♥ Huberg
♥ Toufiq
♥ Gloria Pang
♥ Adalie
♥ Deborah
♥ Natalie wee
♥ Victoria Pang
♥ Hongjin
♥ Daryl
♥ Shadi
♥

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
everything.

Dsgn'r : Czwelinked-
&& : Basecodes
Sunday, November 30, 2008

:D i like this song's lyrics. its nice.
Your Guardian Angel. [The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus]

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven