<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6640410231733927854?origin\x3dhttps://amandaadnama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feels like I'm barely breathing .
hello,

Hi. my name is chengjiahuiamanda. and i like shitty colours and basketballs. and the piano.im a christian. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
God bless,
loves amanda.
i will,


ShoutMix chat widget

give up,

♥ wcc-students ministry
♥ Kelyn
♥ Lewis
♥ Zara
♥ Melissa
♥ Cherie
♥ Siwen
♥ Messenger of Faith
♥ Elysa
♥ Peiyun
♥ Campus Impact
♥ Ben
♥ Shaun
♥ Dena
♥ Mitch
♥ Min hui
♥ Gerard
♥ Bball girls batch 07'
♥ DHS BBall Official
♥ Rae
♥ Christina#
♥ Jingmeii
♥ Jiaqi
♥ Nicole
♥ Toby &Fraser
♥ Fraser
♥ Zhen Wen
♥ WeiHeng
♥ Jing Zhi
♥ Melissa
♥ Ann
♥ Xinyi
♥ florence
♥ Hunghui
♥ Seehian
♥ Jiahui
♥ Lichang
♥ Dinah
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Qianye
♥ Novia
♥ Rachel snr
♥ Sarah
♥ 2'Antlia
♥ 2'Beltrix
♥ 2'Cresmic
♥ 2'Delphinus
♥ 2'Enive (:
♥ 2'Fornax
♥ 2'Gemma
♥ 2'Hydrus
♥ 2'Izare
♥ 2'Jubix
♥ 2'Kezo
♥ 2' Lectra
♥ Jen
♥ Meiyi
♥ Sarah
♥ Regina
♥ Sofina
♥ kimberly
♥ cassandra
♥ clar
♥ huangtao
♥ yiting
♥ enya
♥ shuqi
♥ gladys
♥ nicky
♥ Xin tian
♥ Swee Yee
♥ Zhi hao
♥ sean tan
♥ amanda chia
♥ Chingyun
♥ Charmaine Lee
♥ Charmaine Neo
♥ Elaine
♥ Grace
♥ Jamie
♥ Joanna
♥ Natalie
♥ Sophin
♥ Tabitha
♥ Gerald
♥ 3Classified
♥ 3Donuts
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3Hitler
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3ITE
♥ 3Kopitiam
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3Matrix
♥ Dionne
♥ Zhenting
♥ Ang Shuang
♥ Isabel
♥ Si Jia
♥ XinXin
♥ Pinky
♥ 602- class of 2006
♥ Wei Xin
♥ Tessa
♥ Yvette
♥ Erina
♥ Tay Lin
♥ Kai Jun
♥ Yi Ru
♥ Vanessa
♥ Yi Yun
♥ Limin
♥ Pearl
♥ Hui Feng
♥ Bryan
♥ Jingyan
♥ Jason
♥ Zhi Xiang
♥ Clarence
♥ De Rui
♥ Dylan
♥ Yen lin
♥ Jian ming
♥ Jerlyn
♥ Grace Yap
♥ Wan Qi
♥ Jane
♥ Kaiying
♥ Si Yun
♥ Amanda Tan
♥ Charis
♥ Samantha Quek
♥ Zi En
♥ Cheng Yee
♥ Christine Tan
♥ Hong Yi
♥ Shawn
♥ Huberg
♥ Toufiq
♥ Gloria Pang
♥ Adalie
♥ Deborah
♥ Natalie wee
♥ Victoria Pang
♥ Hongjin
♥ Daryl
♥ Shadi
♥

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
everything.

Dsgn'r : Czwelinked-
&& : Basecodes
Monday, February 23, 2009
Empty.

hello.
i dont feel like blogging now a days.
i dont find the need to cos' ive nth to post about.



"Tonight" by FM STATIC

I remember the times we spent together
All those drives, we had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York everything felt right
I wish you were here with me,
Tonight

I remember the days we spent together,
were not enough, it used to feel like dreaming
Except we always woke up,
Never thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

I remember the time you told me
About when you were eight
And all those things you said that night
That just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
And the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
And stayed out way too late

I remember the time you sat and told me
About your Jesus, and how not to look back
Even if no one believes us
When it hurts so bad, sometimes
Not having you here

I sing
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

I sing
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight