<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6640410231733927854?origin\x3dhttps://amandaadnama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feels like I'm barely breathing .
hello,

Hi. my name is chengjiahuiamanda. and i like shitty colours and basketballs. and the piano.im a christian. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
God bless,
loves amanda.
i will,


ShoutMix chat widget

give up,

♥ wcc-students ministry
♥ Kelyn
♥ Lewis
♥ Zara
♥ Melissa
♥ Cherie
♥ Siwen
♥ Messenger of Faith
♥ Elysa
♥ Peiyun
♥ Campus Impact
♥ Ben
♥ Shaun
♥ Dena
♥ Mitch
♥ Min hui
♥ Gerard
♥ Bball girls batch 07'
♥ DHS BBall Official
♥ Rae
♥ Christina#
♥ Jingmeii
♥ Jiaqi
♥ Nicole
♥ Toby &Fraser
♥ Fraser
♥ Zhen Wen
♥ WeiHeng
♥ Jing Zhi
♥ Melissa
♥ Ann
♥ Xinyi
♥ florence
♥ Hunghui
♥ Seehian
♥ Jiahui
♥ Lichang
♥ Dinah
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Qianye
♥ Novia
♥ Rachel snr
♥ Sarah
♥ 2'Antlia
♥ 2'Beltrix
♥ 2'Cresmic
♥ 2'Delphinus
♥ 2'Enive (:
♥ 2'Fornax
♥ 2'Gemma
♥ 2'Hydrus
♥ 2'Izare
♥ 2'Jubix
♥ 2'Kezo
♥ 2' Lectra
♥ Jen
♥ Meiyi
♥ Sarah
♥ Regina
♥ Sofina
♥ kimberly
♥ cassandra
♥ clar
♥ huangtao
♥ yiting
♥ enya
♥ shuqi
♥ gladys
♥ nicky
♥ Xin tian
♥ Swee Yee
♥ Zhi hao
♥ sean tan
♥ amanda chia
♥ Chingyun
♥ Charmaine Lee
♥ Charmaine Neo
♥ Elaine
♥ Grace
♥ Jamie
♥ Joanna
♥ Natalie
♥ Sophin
♥ Tabitha
♥ Gerald
♥ 3Classified
♥ 3Donuts
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3Hitler
♥ 3Gatsby
♥ 3ITE
♥ 3Kopitiam
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3LAMOUR:D
♥ 3Matrix
♥ Dionne
♥ Zhenting
♥ Ang Shuang
♥ Isabel
♥ Si Jia
♥ XinXin
♥ Pinky
♥ 602- class of 2006
♥ Wei Xin
♥ Tessa
♥ Yvette
♥ Erina
♥ Tay Lin
♥ Kai Jun
♥ Yi Ru
♥ Vanessa
♥ Yi Yun
♥ Limin
♥ Pearl
♥ Hui Feng
♥ Bryan
♥ Jingyan
♥ Jason
♥ Zhi Xiang
♥ Clarence
♥ De Rui
♥ Dylan
♥ Yen lin
♥ Jian ming
♥ Jerlyn
♥ Grace Yap
♥ Wan Qi
♥ Jane
♥ Kaiying
♥ Si Yun
♥ Amanda Tan
♥ Charis
♥ Samantha Quek
♥ Zi En
♥ Cheng Yee
♥ Christine Tan
♥ Hong Yi
♥ Shawn
♥ Huberg
♥ Toufiq
♥ Gloria Pang
♥ Adalie
♥ Deborah
♥ Natalie wee
♥ Victoria Pang
♥ Hongjin
♥ Daryl
♥ Shadi
♥

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
everything.

Dsgn'r : Czwelinked-
&& : Basecodes
Saturday, March 21, 2009
i am feeling sick.

hello there.
i dint go for training cos i and badly bruised. and have a sore throat and feels like i have fever.
sorry teammaties):
gosh.
im not looking forward to later.
to think of it; it was pretty embarrassing last week crying like that.
im really really sorry; thats one reason im not looking forward till later.
go guess the other reason.

im finally gonna do usher tonight!
which, according to tim, i missed 3 times already.
haha. usher's funn.

and i cant help laughing when i think of the journey back from ubin. and the ben and marcus' you jump i jump photo.
the guys were hilarious.

ptff. ive still got a mountainfull of hw undone.
and holidays are coming to an awful end.
maths- half done. la-not done. chinese-half done. history-not done.chem-half done.
by the looks of it. i didnt accomplish much this holidays. i slept most of it away; ):


DECODE- paramore

How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
I can't win your losing fight
All the time

Nor could I ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
But you won't take away my pride
No, not this time
Not this time

How did we get here
When I used to know you so well?
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can't see

What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own

(I'm screaming, I love you so)
On my own
(But my thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well?
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here
When I used to know you so well?
How did we get here
When I used to know you so well?

I think I know
I think I know
There is something I see in you
It might kill me, I want it to be true

Labels: